Getting logged out while the console log popup is up blocks the login form
You can get back the login window if you click "Close" on the log window, but it's funny in any case.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to ChenTao Wang
- Status changed from Unscreened to Fix In Progress
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to 15
I can't reproduce this issue in the recent version. Please confirm as soon as possible.
Ok, I'll update to the latest nightly and check.
- File debug-bob-20180110153459.tgz added
Yes, this happens on FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201801100459
It does take a while to get kicked, I only notice it when coming back to the page in Chrome after "a while".
- Status changed from 15 to Unscreened
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
I think it might have something to do with the tab being in the background? Try leaving it alone for a while.
On Dashboard page, I opened console log dialog. After that, I didn't have any action on browser, for 13 minutes.
The console log dialog still opens but the site was automatically sign out and so login page is displayed.
This is JUST an issue you had?
Right, if I have the console log dialog displayed, when I come back to it after the login page is displayed the console dialog is still open (since I didn't close it).
When site is signed out, console log dialog needs to close as well. correct?
Yes, basically. If it doesn't, it blocks the login form from displaying.
- Status changed from Screened to Fix In Progress
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from ChenTao Wang to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to ChenTao Wang
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Private changed from Yes to No
- File deleted (
Also available in: Atom