Add -Z flag to freenas-debug to delete the /var/tmp/fndebug directory
I think it would be a good idea to have this for general cleanup,
or to simply remove a lot of "noise" when debugging a new problem
on a system running for some time already.
If there is something already, it is not in the docs
#3 Updated by Kris Moore over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Not Started
- Assignee changed from Kris Moore to Brandon Schneider
- Priority changed from No priority to Important
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
This looks like a neat one to hack on. Something you can add to the python bits?
#11 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Severity set to New
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No