Unexpected behavior: System > Advanced > Save Debug > Generating Debug File (Dialogue Box)
Platform AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor
I was cleaning up/testing the text in the specified window for the New UI and discovered the "Cancel" button in the dialogue box does not actually cancel the generate debug file process. There's already a check box and "Ok" button to background the process, so maybe the "Cancel" button should be removed?
#6 Updated by Timothy Moore II over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Done to Broken
I just retested the functionality after updating to the latest FreeNAS-Nightly build, and the problem remains. Here is exactly what I did after updating the system:
Log into the New UI
Click System -> Advanced -> Save Debug
Click `Cancel` in the popup window
Wait approximately 1 minute and 5 seconds without changing tab or clicking anywhere else in the UI
The system logs me out of the new UI and the browser automatically navigates to the login screen of the old UI.
(Edit) One thing I missed - I'm not logged out of the new UI. The browser opens a new tab pointed to the login screen of the old UI, leaving the original tab open to the System/Advanced page of the New UI.
#7 Updated by Xin Tan over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Broken to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
1. cancel button now should work properly which included in : https://github.com/freenas/webui/pull/362
2. the save debug works I tested on latest nightlies, it takes a really loooong time, then prompt a pop-up page