Mandatory fields should be marked with a "*" or something
I think mandatory fields should be marked with a star or some other special character so that the user know the mandatory fields before attempting to click the submit button.
Although the submit-button's colour change when its clickable or not, it is still not clear, what all fields are critical just by looking at the form. In situations when a test-user is to be created by the user for quick test, he won't have waste time to figure out the mandatory field. creating a user is just one example.
- Status changed from Untriaged to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Damian Szidiropulosz
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
Damian: Kris is confident that you can find a nice way to display this (instead of an asterisk).
Updated by Damian Szidiropulosz almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Status changed from Screened to Not Started
- Due date set to 03/09/2018
Updated by Damian Szidiropulosz over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Damian Szidiropulosz to Erin Clark
- Status changed from Not Started to Done
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom