UPS servce fails when upgrading to 11
Nice to have
TrueNAS - 11.0-U6
Reason for Closing:
Reason for Blocked:
Need additional information
Support Suite Ticket:
and 1 other project
The stored password goes away when upgrading from 9.10 to 11.
The password is also not starred.
#11 Updated by Vladimir Vinogradenko over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Blocked
I was not able to repeat gone password. Upgraded from 9.10 to 11-U1.
No debug log in the ticket contains these lines:
Jan 16 14:16:35 tn2 root: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/nut: WARNING: failed precmd routine for nut Jan 16 14:16:35 tn2 root: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/nut_upsmon: WARNING: failed to start nut_upsmon
In fact, no logs there contain any UPS failures. So we have to ask them to pull logs again.
#16 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- 1 deleted project (
- Project changed from TrueNAS to FreeNAS
- Category changed from Middleware to Middleware
- Support Suite Ticket deleted (
- Migration Needed deleted (
- Hide from ChangeLog deleted (
- Support Department Priority deleted (