I getting error like The boot volume state is ONLINE: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data corruption. Applications may be affected.
Kindly help to fix the issue.
#4 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Target version set to N/A
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Seen in changed from Unspecified to 11.0-U2
- Reason for Closing set to Not Applicable
Zebu: this isn't a bug, so I'm closing it out. One of your boot devices has died. You can either replace the bad device and rebuild the boot mirror or reinstall to a new boot device and restore your config. The forums are available if you need assistance in doing so.