Fix erroneous "Not ran since boot" message when replication task deleted
I deleted a replication task shortly after adding it. Upon deletion all of the remaining replication tasks changed to "Not ran since boot" in the "Last snapshot sent to remote side" column, which was a false status as all of them had run since boot. The replication task added and deleted never ran prior to deletion (by design - it was just a test to see if localhost could be configured as the "remote" system, which it obviously can).
The "Last snapshot sent..." column updates properly when the next snapshot is sent for a given replication task.
System is FreeNAS 11.0-U4 in a VM under ESXi with 4 vCPU and 16GB RAM.
#2 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Not Started
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Sean Fagan
- Target version set to 11.1-U2
- Seen in changed from 11.0-U4 to 11.1-U1
- Reason for Blocked set to Need additional information
Chris: can you attach a screenshot from the U1 system?
Sean: is this expected behavior?
#3 Updated by Chris Simonich almost 3 years ago
- File freenas-before-3.jpg freenas-before-3.jpg added
- File freenas-after-3.jpg freenas-after-3.jpg added
Yes, screen shots attached. Note that in this case the "test" replication task did execute as I had to force a snapshot. But the behavior after deletion was the same. To delete I clicked the replication task in the "view Replication Tasks" view and clicked "Delete" at the bottom.
#10 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Replication "Last snapshot sent..." resets to "Not ran since boot" when replication task deleted to Fix erroneous "Not ran since boot" message when replication task deleted
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No