The buttons at the bottom of System->General are ambigious
Timothy Moore II
In the old GUI the buttons at the bottom of the System ->General are
Save, Reset Configuration to Defaults, Save Config, Upload Config, NTP Servers
In the new GUI there is a Save button on the right and three buttons on the left that are un-labled and there is no way to tell what they do.
Screen shots provided
They should have tooltips on them in nightlies, could you take a look and see if you think those are sufficient? Otherwise we could revisit these
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Timothy Moore II
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
Tim: can you verify that the tooltips are correct and that the buttons are obvious?
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler over 3 years ago
Confirmed in FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201801240638 the buttons have pop up descriptions that identify them. Thank you Tim Moore for showing me where the NTP Servers are.
Updated by Timothy Moore II over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Not Started to Done
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom