Shell/Display System Processes buttons not doing anything
When you click the Display System Processes or Shell buttons they do nothing - have to go back into the Old UI to get access via web interface.
No error message is generated and nothing logged.
If you navigate to the address linked on those buttons then nothing happens then either.
When you click you get the "swoosh" effect on the button.
Updated by John Wharmby over 3 years ago
- File debug-fractal-20180125155535.txz added
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Has duplicate Bug #27975: Shell/Display System Processes buttons not doing anything added
- Status changed from Unscreened to Not Started
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Anonymous
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
- Seen in changed from Unspecified to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Xin Tan
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
please wait for a nightlies update
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- File deleted (
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom