Icon for "CloudCredentials" and "Resilver Priority" are missing
It seems several icons for new menu icon "CloudCredentials" are missing
#1 Updated by Patrik Kernstock over 2 years ago
- File 2018-01-26_030354-q6dkx.png 2018-01-26_030354-q6dkx.png added
- Subject changed from Icon for "CloudCredentials" menu is missing to Icon for "CloudCredentials" and "Resilver Priority" are missing
Icon for "Resilver priority" seems to be missing as well
#2 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- Category changed from 2 to GUI (new)
- Status changed from Unscreened to Not Started
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Timothy Moore II
- Reason for Blocked set to Need verification
Patrik: we won't be making cosmetic changes to the old UI.
Tim: can you verify whether or not this is an issue with the new UI? If it isn't, please close the ticket. If it is, please pass to Erin.
#3 Updated by Timothy Moore II over 2 years ago
- File newui_system_cloudcredentials.png newui_system_cloudcredentials.png added
- Status changed from Not Started to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Reason for Closing set to Behaves as Intended
The new UI doesn't use icons for subcategories. The "Cloud Credentials" menu option is a subcategory of "System" and matches the way other subcategory options in the new UI are displayed.