Return ACL in filesystem.stat API call
As of currently I do not know of a way to get the acl type required for dataset permissions so the component for this is kind of in a half working-state. So I either need the ability to get the acl type for the current directory or have acl not be required so this peice of functionality can safely set permissions properly.
upon further investigation I will need to have the filesystem type so as to do things like prevent unix permissions changing on windows shares
- Related to Bug #28083: From Storage-> Volumes -> Edit Permissions in the new UI, the Permission Type only includes Unix and Windows. added
- Due date set to 03/09/2018
Updated by Vladimir Vinogradenko about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Not Started to Done
filesystem.stat now returns
- Subject changed from mp_acl should either be visible in filesystem.stat or not required by storage/permission to Return ACL in filesystem.stat API call
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Dru Lavigne 12 months ago
- Status changed from Done to Ready for Testing
Updated by Michael Reynolds 10 months ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Severity set to New
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Spoke to Vlad about testing/verifying. There is no easy way to test this from an end user perspective as filesystem.stat is an internal call used to distinguish the permission type for a share.
I'm calling this passed since we are able to see permissions for different types of shares and this is the call used to do so.
Updated by Dru Lavigne 10 months ago
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom