Fix winacl issue in minio
Minio doesn't start when using special characters in Access Key (like @,& etc)
#11 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from minio to Fix winacl issue in minio
- Status changed from Not Started to Ready for Testing
- Assignee changed from Brandon Schneider to John Hixson
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA1
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
#15 Updated by Michael Reynolds almost 3 years ago
John advised to add 'set -x' right after the shebang in the minio rc file and then attempt to
start the service again.
See full output in the attachment minio-debug.txt
I looked through the file and the issue seems to be .
+ [ -d /usr/local/etc/minio -a 40775 '!=' 40775 ]
+ [ ! -d '' ]
+ install -d -o minio -g minio ''
install: mkdir : No such file or directory
+ [ 71 -ne 0 ]
+ [ -z '' ]
+ return 1
+ warn 'failed precmd routine for minio'
+ [ -x /usr/bin/logger ]
+ logger '/usr/local/etc/rc.d/minio: WARNING: failed precmd routine for minio'
+ echo '/usr/local/etc/rc.d/minio: WARNING: failed precmd routine for minio'
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/minio: WARNING: failed precmd routine for minio
+ return 1
there is an error stating "install: mkdir : No such file or directory"
[root@freenas ~]# ls -lad /usr/local/etc/minio/
drwxrwxr-x 2 minio minio 0 Jul 5 07:34 /usr/local/etc/minio/
Pinged John with results