Update to Netatalk 3.1.12
I did a clean install of FreeNAS-11.1-U2-RC1 and tested some of the basic stuff like creating storage, periodic snapshots, replication tasks, etc yesterday
It all works but when I got in this morning the console was spammed with the following message:
Freenas afpd [different number each time] dsi_stram_read: ;en:0. Unexpected EOF message
I have provided a screenshot. I posted in the Engineering channel. William responded with:
Could be a "bad" client, but I would create a ticket to confirm... maybe @sef would know for sure
#5 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Console is being spammed with "Freenas afpd  dsi_stram_read: ;en:0. Unexpected EOF message to Add netatalk 3.1.11 to build
- Assignee changed from Sean Fagan to Kris Moore
Kris: can you double-check which build version of Netatalk will appear in BETA1? 3.1.11 should resolve this issue.
#7 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Add netatalk 3.1.11 to build to Update to Netatalk 3.1.12
- Status changed from Not Started to Ready for Testing
- Assignee changed from Kris Moore to Release Council
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Verified that 11.2-BETA1 ships with Netatalk 3.1.12.
Bonnie: does this resolve the error mesage?
#9 Updated by Ethan Large almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Everything seems to be good. The specs/configuration of my VM are the same as Bonnie's from what I can tell, and I had no such error messages after leaving everything running overnight as she did, but I would like to confirm with her after she returns from vacation.
#10 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No