Reason for Closing:
I am experiencing random reboots for no explained reason. It appears to vary in frequency between 2-5 days generally. Is this a known bug?
- File debug-freenas-20180218014000.txz added
- Private changed from No to Yes
Updated by Timur Bakeyev over 3 years ago
The box is actually crashing in the kernel with
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Alexander Motin
- Target version set to 11.2-RC2
- Seen in changed from 11.1-U1 to 11.1-U1
- Assignee changed from Alexander Motin to Benno Rice
This is another case of the zfs_zget/zfs_rmnode recursion.
- Is duplicate of Bug #27514: Break potential recursion involving getnewvnode and zfs_rmnode added
- File deleted (
- Status changed from Not Started to Closed
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to N/A
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate
David: you will be able to see the other ticket once the dev is finished with that user's debug.
Also available in: Atom