Add section about Midnight Commander to Guide
TrueNAS - 11.1-U1
I did a forum search and found many mentions of the subject, but I have never seen any mention of it in the documentation. I did a search of the current documentation and found only one result:
The above notice, included in the current release, advises that the version has been updated, but there is no other reference in the documentation that the software package exists.
I feel like that is something that should be in the documentation, that it exists and a little tutorial or a link to a tutorial, on how to use it.
There is a reference for and I would say that this is at least as important, especially for new users.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Warren Block
- Target version set to 11.2-RC2
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA3
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA3 to Backlog
- Assignee changed from Warren Block to Aaron St. John
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC1
Updated by Aaron St. John about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Not Started to Ready for Testing
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to In Progress
- Subject changed from Midnight Commander to Add section about Midnight Commander to Guide
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom