Enable VMs to use lagg bonds or other kinds of interfaces
Right now I don't see a way to configure a VM to use a lagg (LACP) interface, if one is available. I can only see a way to configure a VM to use a single interface.
I would really like it if we could configure a VM to use a LAGG, or other interfaces. Namely in my case as I want to use this for cache purposes, which would benefit from lots of bandwidth and naturally all the sessions would span the multiple interfaces.
Tested in 11.1-U2
#8 Updated by Ned Devine about 3 years ago
I would love this. Here's some limited investigation when I was looking into it earlier this year:
#15 Updated by William Grzybowski almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
This will be tested in related ticket.