New GUI Jail Wizard problems
Says "Jails Name", avoid possessives, "Jail Name". Enter a name, press Enter, and it submits the form with empty fields (Release).
Second screen of Wizard is animated, fields fly in from the right. Why is this different from the first?
If IPv4 DHCP is checked, the other fields are deactivated but don't look any different.
Seems to be no data validation, either on entry or afterwards. 22.214.171.124.5.6 is accepted as an IPv4 address.
Tooltips are centered in their boxes, should be left-justified. Tooltip at bottom is cut off by the window.
"Check to have this jail use virtual networking" should just be "Use virtual networking (VIRTIO)"
Takes a long time to create a jail. The spinning circle has some jerkiness and gives no idea how much longer it will take.
#3 Updated by Lola Yang over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Anonymous
1. correct jail name, press Enter will go to next step.
2. wizard use angular stepper, the animation cannot be changed
3. if DHCP is checked, all disabled fields will use a dotted gray line instead of the black line
4. add validation for IP4/6 address
5. fixed tooltip cut off issue, align issue will be fixed in another ticket.
6. correct tooltip content
7. not progress status returned by API (fetching takes a long time. otherwise, it is very fast to create a jail.)
Please review: https://github.com/freenas/webui/pull/496