Check size of debug file and generate an error if it is over the size limit
support.new_ticket can throw some error response if the generated debug is greater than specific size. so that UI can handle appropriate message to the end user.
#8 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from please throw an error on support.new_ticket if the generated debug is greater than specific size. to Check size of debug file and generate an error if it is over the size limit
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA1
- Needs Doc changed from No to Yes
#11 Updated by Caleb St. John about 1 year ago
This error is only generated if a file that is scooped up in the ixdiagnose script has the following extensions.
*.tar, *.tar.gz, *.tgz, *.gz, *.zip, *.gzip, *.bzip, *.bzip2, *.bz2, *.compressed
or if the file name is exactly "dump.txt"
In ixdiagnose, we have a "truncate_files" function, that truncates the last 10000 lines of a file.
#12 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No