Record Size for Dataset not correctly shown in GUI
Record Size in old web GUI is always shown as "Inherit" instead of real value.
Steps to reproduce:
1. go to old web GUI
2. Storage -> Volumes
3. Select a Dataset
4. "click "Edit Options
5. click "Advanced Mode
6. Change Record Size from "Inherit" to "1024K"
7. Click "Edit Dataset""
Now do steps 3 to 5 again, the Record Size is back to "Inherit" instead of "1024K".
When doing "zfs get recordsize tank/dataset" it is correctly set to 1024K.
#1 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 3 years ago
- Category changed from Quality Engineering to GUI (new)
- Assignee changed from Joe Maloney to Anonymous
- Target version set to 11.2-RC2
Erin: can someone on your team verify if this is reproducible on the new UI? If so, we'll pass to William to check the middleware.
#10 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from (AWAITING PR: https://github.com/freenas/webui/pull/555) Record Size for Dataset not correctly shown in GUI to Record Size for Dataset not correctly shown in GUI
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No