Bug #27847: Mandatory fields should be marked with a "*" or something
Mark mandatory fields for ISCSI shares
Go through and add the Required Validator to any field that should be required in the ISCSI shares the user will know which fields need to be filled out before they save the form.
- Copied from Feature #31161: Mark mandatory fields for Sharing section added
Also add required: true to each of these fields, it will add * markers so the user will know that they need to fill out that field.
- Related to Bug #31272: Middleware doesn't return error if group id is a negative number added
- Related to deleted (Bug #31272: Middleware doesn't return error if group id is a negative number)
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Erin Clark
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom