Silence warning about nut_upsshut not being set when it is disabled
Upon starting the UPS service, I get the following warning in the console:
root: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/nut: WARNING: $nut_upsshut is not set properly - see rc.conf(5)
Tried different UPS models that use different drivers, error persists.
UPS communication works, proper shutdown gets triggered, but others are reporting that FreeNAS doesn't shutdown gracefully.
#18 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from $nut_upsshut is not set properly to Silence warning about nut_upsshut not being set when it is disabled
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA1
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No