Network -> Interfaces -> Add: DHCP checkbox behaviour
All of the sections here advise to "Do this if DHCP is unchecked" The text entry sections for IPv4 are disabled when the DHCP checkbox is
Instead of just disabling the IPv4 Addresses fields can we hide the sections when DHCP is checked?
That would allow the removal of the "If DHCP is unchecked" text from the tooltip. This would also make this section more clear in what the DHCP checkbox does.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Priority changed from No priority to Nice to have
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Vaibhav Chauhan
- Status changed from Screened to Not Started
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
Updated by Vaibhav Chauhan over 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from Vaibhav Chauhan to Anonymous
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom