Missing tooltip in Replication Task
The FreeNAS Mini is on FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201804060352
In Replications Tasks in the Volume/Dataset drop down there is nothing populated there to select. This system does have a volume/dataset (screenshots provided)
#5 Updated by Lola Yang over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Dru Lavigne
It's not a bug. That field will be empty if you have not setup a periodic snapshot task.
Dru, could doc team update that tooltip? The tooltip in old GUI is like ```This field will be empty if you have not setup a periodic snapshot task```. Thank.
#6 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Replication Task:Volume drop down is not populated to Missing tooltip in Replication Task
- Assignee changed from Dru Lavigne to Timothy Moore II
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA1
Also: shouldn't this field be renamed to "Remote Pool"?