(New UI) Network/Global Configuration: Missing "Additional domains" field
I'm testing the new GUI with my FreeNAS system updated to the latest FreeNAS-11-Nightly version.
I navigated Network --> Global Configuration and compared the options between new and old UI. The "Additional domains" field appears to be missing in the new UI. Documentation for this field reads: "can enter up to 6 space delimited search domains; adding multiple domains may result in slower DNS lookups".
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Priority changed from No priority to Important
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Vaibhav Chauhan
- Status changed from Screened to Not Started
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
Updated by Vaibhav Chauhan over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Assignee changed from Vaibhav Chauhan to Anonymous
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom