Jails menu, IPV4 row is not populating the IP address in new UI
I have a test VM with 4 plugins installed and functioning right now, if I go to the "installed plugins" menu, I can clearly see the plugins are running and granted an IP address.
(Why it says "epair0b|192.168.117.136" rather than just "192.168.117.136" I'm unsure)
Clearly these plugins are running inside the jail of the same name, yet the jail menu doesn't contain the IP4 address for some reason, it just says "none"
I suspect something is going wrong, causing this to not be populated.
Nightly, 16/Apr version.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
- Related to Bug #32274: Return an IP address for DHCP jails when queried by jail.query call added
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
Nothing is wrong with the it. `epair0b|192.168.117.136` means DHCP is enabled.
Jail UI should show the ip address too, already created a ticket for the middleware.
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to 11.2-RC2
Moved to 11.2, confirmed with William.
- Status changed from Screened to Not Started
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Erin Clark
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom