Merge Storage/Pools "hamburger" button functions into a single + button
The "hamburger" button in Storage/Pools has three functions: Create Pool, Import Pool, and Decrypt Encrypted Pool.
These functions can all be simplified into a single "+" button that replaces them.
Clicking "+" brings up a dialog asking whether to create a new pool or import a pool. If the user tries to import an encrypted pool, the key is requested. William told me that the middleware already supports this.
So we can simplify this screen, make it easier to understand and use, and make it more consistent with other screens that only have a single "+" button.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to 11.3
This is a great idea but we have a ton of things to do for the beta and this is quite a big change to the storage section so I propose we push it to 11.3
- Target version changed from 11.3 to Backlog
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA1
This needs to be in Beta1, we will adjust the CF date if needed
I've already begun work on the wizard so I could just add another button to it to send the user to create pool
- Status changed from Screened to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Lola Yang
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Anonymous
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom