Sort NFS shares by path in legacy UI
In the Legacy NFS Sharing UI, NFS shares can not be sorted by path when clicking on the column title.
All columns can be sorted except the Paths column.
The Windows Sharing UI is not affected by this issue.
In NFS Sharing (Legacy) UI, when clicking on the column title Paths, it should sort paths by name
Step to reproduce:¶
- Go to Sharing | UNIX (NFS)
- Create two shares:
- Click on the column title Paths to sort in alphabetical order
- But nothing happens. The black arrow does not appear in the column title.
- Other columns in NFS sharing UI work (Comment, All Directories, Read Only)
- SMB sharing UI does not suffer this issue, all columns work
- I have tested with many web browsers and I have the same wrong behavior:
- Firefox 52.7.3 (64-bit), Linux
- Google Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit), Linux
- Microsoft Edge, Windows 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Windows 10
- Firefox 59.0.2 (64 bits), Windows 10
- Google Chrome Version 66.0.3359.117 (Official Build) (64-bit), Windows 10
#2 Updated by Sebastien BLANCHET about 2 years ago
- Seen in changed from 11.1-U4 to 11.1-U6
I have proposed a patch to fix this issue.
The patch is only a single boolean to toggle, so I hope it could be accepted for the next FreeNAS release
because many users still prefer the old UI.
#6 Updated by Jeff Ervin about 2 years ago
- File Screenshot-2018-9-26 freenas - FreeNAS-11 2-MASTER-201809260853 (ab3e607)(1).png Screenshot-2018-9-26 freenas - FreeNAS-11 2-MASTER-201809260853 (ab3e607)(1).png added
- File Screenshot-2018-9-26 freenas - FreeNAS-11 2-MASTER-201809260853 (ab3e607).png Screenshot-2018-9-26 freenas - FreeNAS-11 2-MASTER-201809260853 (ab3e607).png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201809260853