Update jails tooltip
The tooltip as shown in the screenshot explains you can check a "create directory" checkbox to create a directory if it does not exist. There is no such option when adding a mount on the jail mount screen.
#5 Updated by Lola Yang over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Dru Lavigne
iocage will create the destination directory if it doesn't exist, we don't need the "create directory" checkbox. Confirmed with Brandon.
Dru, maybe the tooltip need to be modified?
#6 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Missing create directory checkbox for jails to Update jails tooltip
- Status changed from In Progress to Not Started
- Assignee changed from Dru Lavigne to Timothy Moore II
Tim: this tooltip needs to modify the second sentence to indicate that iocage will create the dir if it does not exist.