Active Directory fails is first DC/DNS goes down
If my first domain controller goes away, FreeNAS refuses to connect to the second. From the terminal, nslookup, host, and dig can all find the second DC when querying the domain name. Both DCs are running DNS and FreeNas has both DNS addresses. wbinfo complains that it cannot find the domain and attempting to rejoin from the GUI results in "Unable to find domain controllers for #####."
2 Samba AD DC both running DNS
DNS 1: dc1
DNS 2: dc2
AD-DC not assigned in directory settings, Kerberos points to domain name rather than specific DC.
Switching the DNS settings seems to temporarily fix the situation.
DNS 1: dc2
DNS 2: dc1
#2 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 2 years ago
- Reason for Blocked set to Need additional information from Author
Jacob: is the Enable Monitoring checkbox checked in Directory Services -> Active Directory? It's function is to try to reconnect should the system become disconnected (or fails to connect) to the domain.
#13 Updated by Timur Bakeyev about 2 years ago
- Category changed from OS to Services
- Status changed from Screened to Closed
- Target version changed from Backlog to N/A
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
I'm closing this ticket as there is a more detail duplicate ticket from our engineer linked to this one. Feel free to put your thoughts there, if you think it doesn't describe your problem detailed enough.