Add MineOS iocage plugin
Aaron: please work with Jurgen (related ticket) to integrate his plugin into the official repo.
#3 Updated by Aaron St. John over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
Looked everything over and tried to integrate what has already been done.
The PR is here: https://github.com/freenas/iocage-ix-plugins/pull/24.
Waiting on review.
#6 Updated by Timothy Moore II about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Blocked
- Reason for Blocked set to Waiting for feedback
Testing with FreeNAS Mini freshly installed with FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807190857:
Go to Plugins/Available. Install mineos plugin from the list. After waiting for a while, the plugin installs and shows it is running. Click “More Options” and “Management”. I’m now stuck at the Web User Interface with no valid username and password to login.
Are there default credentials used to log into that User Interface?
#10 Updated by Timothy Moore II about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Not Started to Passed Testing
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Waiting for feedback)
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
That worked perfectly - thank you!
- Log into the User Interface and quickly check through the UI. Create a new server. Everything appears responsive and functional.
#13 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No