Add nut.so to /usr/local/lib/collectd/
The collection of plugins for collectd in /usr/local/lib/collectd does not include nut.so for monitoring a UPS.
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Reason for Blocked set to Need additional information from Author
Craig: what error do you receive when you try to configure monitoring?
Also, please attach a debug (System -> Advanced -> Save Debug) after reproducing the error.
Updated by Craig Shiels over 2 years ago
The nut.so shared object is not distributed by FreeNAS. I'm not sure what more I can do here.
To build nut, extra options to build are required:
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Alexander Motin
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Seen in changed from 11.1 to 11.1-U4
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Need additional information from Author)
Updated by Alexander Motin over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from nut plugin for collectd not provided to Add nut plugin for collectd
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC2
- Severity changed from New to Low
- Seen in deleted (
- ChangeLog Required deleted (
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA3
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA3 to 11.2-BETA2
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Subject changed from Add nut plugin for collectd to Add nut.so to /usr/local/lib/collectd/
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom