Fix middleware bug in rsync task quick scheduler
I'm testing the new UI with a FreeNAS system updated to the latest FreeNAS-11-Nightly version.
I navigated to Tasks/rsync/Add and attempted to create a new rsync task. I chose "Monthly" in the Quick Schedule, which autopopulated the minute, hour, and day of month fields (see screenshot). I clicked save and nothing appeared to happen. I scrolled up to the top of the form and noticed this error message displayed in the upper-left corner: Not a string. I disabled the Quick Schedule and chose a specific Month, but the same error displays when I click "Save".
When I disabled the Quick Schedule and could view all the scheduling fields again, I noticed the system attempted to populate all these fields with my current date/time. These all appeared accurate except the Month was off by one, with the system choosing April. Last time I checked, it is indeed May. Barring an unfortunate space-time anomaly, it should probably fill in the proper month. :)
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC2
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA2
- Category changed from GUI (new) to Middleware
Updated by William Grzybowski over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Waqar Ahmed
Waqar, it may be a problem with the cron schedule and compatibility layer with v1.0. Could you investigate, please?
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from Creating an rsync task with a quick schedule returns an error: to Fix middleware bug in rsync task quick scheduler
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA2 to 11.2-BETA1
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Lola has confirmed that this works as desired
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Related to Bug #36338: Not a string error when editing Cloud Sync Task added
Also available in: Atom