Fix middleware bug in rsync task quick scheduler
I'm testing the new UI with a FreeNAS system updated to the latest FreeNAS-11-Nightly version.
I navigated to Tasks/rsync/Add and attempted to create a new rsync task. I chose "Monthly" in the Quick Schedule, which autopopulated the minute, hour, and day of month fields (see screenshot). I clicked save and nothing appeared to happen. I scrolled up to the top of the form and noticed this error message displayed in the upper-left corner: Not a string. I disabled the Quick Schedule and chose a specific Month, but the same error displays when I click "Save".
When I disabled the Quick Schedule and could view all the scheduling fields again, I noticed the system attempted to populate all these fields with my current date/time. These all appeared accurate except the Month was off by one, with the system choosing April. Last time I checked, it is indeed May. Barring an unfortunate space-time anomaly, it should probably fill in the proper month. :)
Merge pull request #1402 from freenas/ticket-34092
Rsync task bug fixed