Improve dashboard network information widget in new UI
As discussed in our meeting it would be nice if the system's hostname and ip were in the network info widget as well as some information about the network interfaces displayed (i.e. is it up, what speed is it running at, etc).
#4 Updated by Damian Szidiropulosz about 2 years ago
Overhauled this widget and added bandwidth information that periodically updates on the fly. For any further changes to this widget, I recommend opening a design doc and get exact requirements.
#5 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Additional information for dasbhoard network info widget to Improve dasbhoard network information widget in new UI
- Status changed from Done to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA3 to 11.2-BETA2
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
#6 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 2 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 9.58.56 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 9.58.56 AM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Failed Testing
(Build Date: Jul 20, 2018 12:4)
The IP Address is missing from the widget. The catagory is there it's just not populated. (SCreenshot Provided)