Inconsistent user selection in TFTP settings in the new UI
When configuring the TFTP, the only user options are "blank" and null. The old UI lists all of the users while the new UI does not list any. This seems to be a bug as it is inconsitent between the two UIs. Other services allow you to write the username while TFTP only has a drop down menu. Is there some special setting for TFTP to detect a user? If not this is a bug.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA1
Erin: this issue sounds like a regression in the new UI.
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Seen in changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom