Fix left sidenav scroll in new UI
Went to VMs -> Devices
Clicked the hamburger to open the main left menu
The main menu was scrolled oddly
The menu should always be scrolled so "Guide" is at the bottom of the screen
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Dennis Mullen
Updated by Dennis Mullen over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Severity changed from New to Low
I've seen this too, but am having difficulty making it happen right now. Any other triggers for it would be appreciated.
Updated by Michael Reynolds about 2 years ago
I've found a way to reliably reproduce
Click System -> General
Scroll the left menu to the bottom and click Shell
Shell loads and the left menu is "blank" which is really just scrolled out of view
I've reproduced this about 6 times in a row using these steps.
Clicking anything under System seems to make it happen consistently
Clicking only System does not cause the issue, clicking a sub item in System is required
I tried with Tasks -> Cron Jobs then clicking Shell and it happened but the menu was not scrolled as much as the first example.
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC2
Our Egret template gives us this behavior. I have filed a question about it with the author.
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA3
- Status changed from Screened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from The main left menu scroll issues to Fix left sidenav scroll in new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passes FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201808220903
- Related to Bug #41760: Force scrollbar to refresh on every menu click in new UI added
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom