Move CPU Temperature from Reporting to the dashboard in the new UI
Seen in FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201806170436 on the QA Mini
In the Legacy UI there is a CPU Temperature Graph
There isn't one in the New GUI
#3 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from There is no CPU Temperature Reporting in the Reporting section of the New GUI to Move CPU Temperature from Reporting to the dashboard in the new UI
- Category changed from GUI (new) to Documentation
- Assignee changed from Damian Szidiropulosz to Timothy Moore II
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA2
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
This has been moved to the dashboard. Tim, can you check if this affects the angular version of the Guide?
#5 Updated by Timothy Moore II over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Screened to Closed
- Reason for Closing set to Not Applicable
Reviewed the .rst files and a local HTML build of the angulargui branch of the Guide. Checked the Introduction, Booting, and Reporting chapters. The CPU temperature graph is not mentioned in any of these chapters. The Booting chapter appears to be the only place the Dashboard is shown as a reference point to what the UI looks like after logging in. We may need to discuss adding a section to an existing chapter to more fully describe the Dashboard, but I think a separate issue is better suited for that task.
I also searched through the rest of the angulargui Guide and found no relevant hits for "temperature", "CPU", or "graph"