Fix smart.nawk script in freenas-debug SMART section
I accidentally removed an "echo /dev/$i" portion of smart.sh in the freenas-debug section.
This does not break functionality, it just makes the smart.nawk output omit the /dev/da** number in the smart.txt output.
#2 Updated by Caleb St. John over 1 year ago
- 1 deleted project (
- Project changed from FreeNAS to TrueNAS
- Category changed from OS to OS
- Target version changed from Backlog to Backlog
- Migration Needed set to No
- Hide from ChangeLog set to No
- Support Department Priority set to 0
#8 Updated by Caleb St. John over 1 year ago
How to test this change:
1. run "freenas-debug -S" from cli
Output should look similar to below:
/dev/da9 HGST:7200:HUS726040AL4210:N8G1ATTK C:34 dR:0 dW:0 /dev/da8 HGST:Solid:HUSMR1640ASS200:0KWV9ZTA C:29 dR:0 dW:0
Specifically look for the /dev/da* entries at the beginning of the output.
Caleb St. John