Fix Docker VM wizard autostart field in new UI
Create a Docker VM with the wizard. Start on Boot is checked by default, leave it that way.
Look at the card for the VM that is created, which shows that Autostart is "false" for this VM.
Side note: there are two names for this one field. The text in the wizard should also be "Autostart".
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA2
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Vaibhav Chauhan
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from Docker VM wizard autostart field is backwards or ignored to Fix Docker VM wizard autostart field in new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test passed in FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807120858
(Build Date: Jul 12, 2018 12:2)
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom