Correct the use of MSDOS in Import Disk section of Guide
The docs here:
say: "The Volume ‣ Import Disk screen, shown in Figure 8.1.6, is used to import a single disk that has been formatted with the UFS, NTFS, MSDOS, or EXT2 filesystem."
I've never heard of a file system named "MSDOS". It does not appear in Wikipedia's list of file systems either:
I suppose you mean "FAT". In which case, it would be nice to elaborate if you support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, and/or FATX.
- Subject changed from Volume ‣ Import Disk screen uses non-standard file system name "MSDOS" to Correct the use of MSDOS in Import Disk screen section of Guide
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 4.54.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 4.54.45 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 5.02.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 5.02.02 PM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No