Fix detach pool dialog remaining open after pool is detached in new UI
Create a pool.
Select Detach from the options menu (three vertical dots).
Check both "Destroy data on this pool?" and Confirm detach.
Click the Detach button.
A spinner appears during the detach, then it says "Successfully detached pool" in a new dialog.
Click Close on the "successfully detached" dialog.
The original Detach pool dialog is still on the screen.
Oh, and "Detach" is misspelled as "Detatch" on that dialog.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Status changed from Screened to In Progress
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA2
- Severity changed from New to Med High
- Subject changed from Detach Pool dialog remains open after pool is detached to Fix detach pool dialog remaining open after pool is detached in new UI
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Dennis Mullen
Could you please test this Dennis
- Has duplicate Bug #36583: Close dialog when zpool is detached added
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Assignee changed from Dennis Mullen to Erin Clark
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
Passed Test in FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807110935 (Build Date: Jul 11, 2018 12:39)
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Has duplicate Bug #37822: pool detach does not close the initial window where you started the operation added
- Has duplicate Bug #37534: Destroying a pool and it's data leaves the dialog up after success added
Also available in: Atom