Use ups.port_choices and ups.driver_choices to get ports and drivers for UPS in new UI
We didn't have a websocket call to get the UPS ports when the UPS service page was originally made but there should be one now, this ticket is to track the fix to add on to the service. This is needed for feature parity.
#6 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from UPS is missing port choices to Use ups.port_choices and ups.driver_choices to get ports and drivers for UPS in new UI
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to In Progress
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA2 to 11.2-BETA1
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
#8 Updated by Timothy Moore II almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Testing with a FreeNAS Mini with INTERNAL16 installed:
Navigated to Services/UPS/Configure and checked that the "Driver" and "Port" fields are drop-down menus populated with different selections. Chose two selections and ensure the new configuration is saved.