Not a string error when editing Cloud Sync Task
Reason for Closing:
Whenever I try to edit a Cloud Sync Task, I get a "Not a string" error upon saving. This appears for any of the quick schedule modes. For example, if I create a task and choose Hourly, then I can choose any value for Minutes and it will save. When I go to edit, if I change nothing, I still get a "[minute] not a string" error when saving. If I change minute to any reasonable value, it will save. This also applies to Hour.
It's important to note that I can save the task just fine using whatever Quick Schedule and I get no "not a string" errors. This only happens when I edit the Cloud Sync Task.
Updated by Zackary Welch about 1 year ago
- Related to Bug #34092: Fix middleware bug in rsync task quick scheduler added
- Category changed from Middleware to GUI (new)
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Lola Yang
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA2
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
New cron job scheduler already merged to master. A new PR was opened for ticket #37503 that will fixed this issue.
- Is duplicate of Feature #37503: Convert Cloud Sync Tasks to entity-form added
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA2 to N/A
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
Also available in: Atom