Sharing/iSCSI/Auth/Add: Peer Secret is treated as a mandatory field, but the UI says it is not
Reason for Closing:
I'm testing a separate issue with iSCSI and zvols on a FreeNAS system with INTERNAL14/11.2-BETA1 installed.
While setting up Authorized Access in the iSCSI Sharing area, the form says a Peer User and Peer Secret are only needed when configuring mutual CHAP and does not mark them as mandatory. Trying to save without anything entered in the Peer User and Peer Secret fields results in errors stating those fields are misconfigured.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Anonymous
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC2
Erin: this is needed for feature parity.
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Lola Yang
- Related to Bug #34996: Fix middleware error when creating iSCSI Authorized Access added
- Has duplicate Bug #35599: Don't check peer_secret if peer_user isn't supplied in Sharing -> iSCSI -> Authorized Access added
- Category changed from Middleware to GUI (new)
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Lola Yang
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to N/A
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
- Related to Bug #38165: Iscsi Chap Secret doesn's work anymore. added
Also available in: Atom