Miscellaneous CSS fixes for new UI
- Buttons on idmap page should be flat, and also need to be aligned
- Buttons on CloudSync page should be flat
- Button and tooltip on Add Replication form are misaligned
- The slider on the Shell isn't picking up theme color
- The ink-bar (highlight) for the tabs on the Sharing/ISCSI page don't work with two rows of tabs
#4 Updated by Timothy Moore II over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Testing with FreeNAS [Mini | system] updated to FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807120858:
Go to Directory Services/Active Directory and click “Advanced Mode”. Click “Edit Idmap”. Verify “Save” and “Cancel” are now flat buttons. Also verify these buttons are aligned with the rest of the form.
Go to Tasks/Cloud Sync Tasks and click “Add”. Verify “Save” and “Cancel” are now flat buttons.
Go to Tasks/Replication Tasks and click “Add”. Verify “Scan SSH Key” button and tooltip are properly aligned.
Change theme in UI-Preferences. Go to Shell. Verify “Set font size:” slider changes color according to active theme.
Go to Sharing/Block (iSCSI). Verify the active tab is properly underlined, especially when there are two rows of tabs.