Fix datatable and swatches in new UI
On the data tables (jails, pool creation, etc) an unwanted space appears just above the table footer; Especially noticeable with dark themes.
Also, when you add a custom theme, the swatch doesn't show up in the menu.
#1 Updated by Dennis Mullen about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- There are dozens of data tables created from the same source, and a fix on one should affect all of them the same way. However, at least two data tables (VM and Services) are created differently, and a CSS fix for the class .data-tables might have unwanted effects on them.
- Fixing the swatches could possibly create some other problem in the creation or implementation of new themes.
#3 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Extra space on datatable needs removed; swatches don't appear for custom colors to Fix datatable and swatches in new UI
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
#4 Updated by Timothy Moore II about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Testing with a FreeNAS system updated to the latest FreeNAS-11-Nightlies version:
Go to Jails. Verified that empty space between table data and footer is gone.
Clicked FreeNAS Themes/Manage Themes. Created new theme “37113”, set a custom “Menu Swatch”, and set “Add to Favorites”. Clicked FreeNAS Themes and verified 37113 and custom swatch color are visible.