Add a short initialization delay to enable left menu scrolling on FreeBSD Firefox and Chrome in new UI
On the Firefox and Chrome browsers on FreeBSD, the left menu will not scroll, preventing access to lower menu items such as Shell and Guide.
See attached image with Firefox on the left, Chrome on the right.
Works on macOS/Safari
Workaround: Significantly reduce the font size with "CTRL -"
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-RC2
This is reproducible on TrueOS running firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit).
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Dennis Mullen
I haven't been able to reproduce this - using TrueOS, Firefox, Chromium on both my desktop and notebook. Checked with a few TrueOS users around the office too.
Any ideas would be helpful on what conditions might bring it about.
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to Backlog
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA3
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from Missing left menu scrolling on FreeBSD Firefox and Chrome to Add a short initialization delay to enable left menu scrolling on FreeBSD Firefox and Chrome in new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Has duplicate Bug #40604: Unable to scroll the left menu list. added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passes FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201808220903
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom