Shorten page titles displayed in tabs of new UI
With multiple truncated tabs, the FreeNAS window title might be "Session > Signin | Fr..."
Consider simply the host name such as "freenas.local" as "Session" does not imply a relationship to FreeNAS.
"Material UI" is also meaningless to this user.
See attached image.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Anonymous
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA2
As discussed in meeting, we think this should say "FreeNAS - <ip address or hostname>"
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Dennis Mullen
Updated by Dennis Mullen over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Severity changed from New to Low
- Subject changed from Consider shorter/more descriptive browser window title to Shorten page titles displayed in tabs of new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Aaron St. John over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
Tested on latest nightlies (FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807200857)
This works as intended; even for dynamic IP addresses.
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom