Allow updates from 11.2-STABLE to nightlies
I have a FreeNAS system with 11.2-BETA1 freshly installed.
I attempted to switch update trains from FreeNAS-11.2-STABLE to FreeNAS-11-Nightlies for RC1 testing, but saw a "This operation is not permitted as it is considered a downgrade..." error message.
I discussed it with Joe M in QA and determined it is a bug, but only with the new UI. Changing trains works fine in the legacy UI.
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Vaibhav Chauhan
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.3
- Target version changed from 11.3 to 11.2-BETA2
- Severity changed from New to Medium
- Status changed from Unscreened to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from Can't change update train from FreeNAS-11.2-STABLE to nightlies to Allow updates from 11.2-STABLE to nightlies
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom