Allow wildcard IPs for iSCSI Portal addresses
Testing with FreeNAS Mini manually updated to FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807110935.
This appears to be a regression from the INTERNAL/BETA1 versions. Attempting to add an iSCSI Portal with the wildcard IP Address 0.0.0.0 returns an "IP 0.0.0.0 not configured on this system." error. The tooltip states that address is a wildcard to accept any interface.
#4 Updated by William Grzybowski over 2 years ago
- Category changed from GUI (new) to Middleware
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Waqar Ahmed
- Target version changed from 11.2-RC2 to 11.2-BETA2
- Severity changed from New to Med High
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Waqar, we need to allow wildcard IPs on middleware (0.0.0.0 and ::)