Rename Boot to Boot Environments in the side menu of the new UI
System -> Boot should be Boot Environments
Boot Environments is used everywhere else in this section
The section is actually for Boot Environment management
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-BETA2
Updated by William Grzybowski about 1 year ago
This is feature parity with old UI.
That screen also does boot pool operations (scrub, status, etc), so its not just about Boot Environment, renaming it is misleading.
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Vaibhav Chauhan
Updated by Vaibhav Chauhan about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from rename Boot to Boot Environments in the side menu to Rename Boot to Boot Environments in the side menu of the new UI
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Timothy Moore II about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Testing with FreeNAS System updated to FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807180859:
Log in and expand System entry in the left-side menu. There is a visible "Boot Environments" entry now.
Updated by Dru Lavigne 12 months ago
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom